© The House of Golf 2014
The new style Ecco Biom Hybrid 2 golf shoes are added to the popular Ecco Biom Hybrid 2 range this year, made from strong, lightweight and breathable Yak leather for total out-of-the-box comfort.
Ecco use a process called Direct Injection Production (DIP) in all their golf shoes which bonds together the upper and outsole, creating a one-piece shoe construction without the use of glue or stitching. The benefits of this are lightweight, hyper flexibility, a water tight seal between the midsole and upper and an anatomical fit for excellent cushioning and comfort.
Designed for excellent grip and stability, the new Biom Hybrid 2 has an E-DTS (Ecco-Dynamic Traction System) highly durable TPU outsole with 800 traction angles. The midsole unit is thinner for a sleeker look and the insole features silicone printing for optimal grip inside the shoe.
As always with Ecco's Biom range, premium, super-soft Yak leather has been used that is 3 times stronger than ordinary leather, while also incorporating Hydromax, water-repellent upper technology, an Ecco developed treatment used to make leather highly weather resistant. The treatment actually prevents the leather from hardening after repeated wetting and drying, keeping it strong and durable, yet soft and breathable.
Through consistent innovation and a focus on creating the most comfortable, high-performance shoes, Ecco strive to craft shoes that provide superior comfort, fit and durability. With over fifty years of shoe-making experience, ECCO are the natural brand of choice for some of the world's best-performing golfers.
• BIOM Natural Motion Hybrid golf shoe offering performance and comfort in all weather conditions
• Premium Yak leather uppers are at least three times stronger than standard cow hide
• Direct Injection Production (DIP) bonds together the upper and outsole for lightweight flexibility, a water tight seal between the midsole and upper and an anatomical fit
• E-DTS highly durable TPU outsole with 800 traction angles for excellent grip and stability
• Thinner midsole and silicone printing on the insole for optimal grip inside the shoe
• Hydromax, water-repellent upper technology